After an exciting ride torugh polynesian waters, today at sunset we arrived in Papeete. Moored to the same jetty in the city centre are the SY Panach and another austrian boat: the SY Shambala from Moerbisch.
We just were out for a burger and a beer. (Yay !) Tomorrow we’ll visit the post office and move south to the Maeva Beach where we can anchor for free. Then we’ll also start our search for free internet. – I still can’t believe that there’s no such thing here in Tahiti….
- Josef on The Suvarov
- Josef on Article in the YachtRevue 03/2016
- Steffi und Volker on The Suvarov has a new owner
- Günther on The Suvarov has a new owner
- wolfgang L on The Suvarov has a new owner
- Andi on The Suvarov has a new owner
- wolfgang on Berlin – Flensburg – Brisbane
- Andi on Berlin – Flensburg – Brisbane