Not yet gone

We didn’t make it out of Apataki today. The timing was not right as we would have had to sail out of the pass in the late afternoon. That would have put the sun in front of us and we wouldn’t have been able to see anything at all. So we give it another try tomorrow in the morning.
On the positive side that delay gave us the opportunity to see the haul out of the SY Ntombi. Everything went smooth, quiet and very professional. Was very good to see how this is done. Well. Tomorrow we’ll be off. A we leave early, we should arrive in Tahiti on the 13th in the late evening or night – if there’s wind.

This entry was posted in Rancho Relaxo, Sailing. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.