It seems we’re back in our old modus: One little boat project every day.
Today, I took the third solar panel off the starboard handrail and put it together with the two on the arch in the back. That position is better as the side-panel always was in the shadow with the current wind direction. So I took the panels off, remounted them and hooked everything up to our old solar charger from the Rancho. That is now maxed out at 20 Ampere during mid-day. We still could use one or two more solar panels but for now it’s good. Not much else going on that would be worth mentioning.
- Josef on The Suvarov
- Josef on Article in the YachtRevue 03/2016
- Steffi und Volker on The Suvarov has a new owner
- Günther on The Suvarov has a new owner
- wolfgang L on The Suvarov has a new owner
- Andi on The Suvarov has a new owner
- wolfgang on Berlin – Flensburg – Brisbane
- Andi on Berlin – Flensburg – Brisbane